You can preview text, images and PDFs. However, when it comes to previewing documents, you must download them before you can open them for previewing.
By default, the Document view displays a list of the documents in the archive. These panes display a selected document in the Preview tab, where you can see its contents, add comments and tag/untag messages. You can also view other properties and tags of a document.
By default, the Document view displays a list of the documents in the archive.
When previewing documents, several tabs of information are displayed in the preview pane: Preview, Properties, Audit, and Tags. The number of tabs displayed depends on your role.
When previewing selected items, you can arrange the tabs to suit your viewing preference. For example, it may be more help to see the properties of a selected item than its contents and vice versa.
- Click Preferences > Preview and select
one of the following:
- Inline Preview to preview selected items in a window.
- Side Pane to preview selected items in a side pane.
- To change the order of the preview tabs, select Preferences > Preview > Default Preview Tab and choose the default tab to display.
- To return to the basic list view, click Preferences > Preview > No preview.